CHC Logo

Celtic Hammer Club Blog

SHOP NOW!

MY DESIGNS ARE OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE ON THESE SITES:

Thursday, August 14, 2014

New Promotional Images!

We created some new promotional images that i think came out AWESOME! I'm very happy with them. I can't decide if I prefer the color version (which I like because you can see some more detail in the plaid Donegal cap), or the sepia version which I think is very, very cool.

The shirts featured in these promo images are, from left to right, the "Brothers" Raglan tee, the CHC Logo tee, and the CHC "Badge Logo" tee. Women's apparel also available with these designs as well as a large variety of sizes and colors.


On a side note, the "talent" was very diffic--*cough*-- I mean... just a delight to work with ;) haha


Color Version

Sepia with Colored Logo


I'm sure we will use both images, but sound off in the comments below to tell us which image you like, and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment