CHC Logo

Celtic Hammer Club Blog

SHOP NOW!

MY DESIGNS ARE OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE ON THESE SITES:

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"Brothers" Graphic Tee Design



I'm really excited to release this design. This marks the beginning of a new line that I am in the process of developing. I've had the idea for a while to create some shirts that could fit in with the graphic tees that are so popular now-a-days. I love rocking shirts with Celtic/Norse inspired artwork on it, but most of the apparel I've seen have big, bright screen printed designs. That's all fine and good, but maybe I want something more subtle. Something a little more classy. That's what inspired this design. It's fashionable. It could appeal to anyone. It's modern, but still has a traditional Celtic flair to it.

The "Brothers" theme is meant to reflect the important and especially strong bond between brothers. The writing on the shirt is meant to describe the meaning of the "Brothers" Celtic design that accompanies it.

Brothers.
Intertwined as they are in life;
Each watches the others back;
True and loyal companions;
They are
Brothers.


 I've been working hard on other designs. More to come!

-CHC-

Celtic Hammer Club Store











No comments:

Post a Comment